Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Because I Used To Do It At College...

It's class schedule time again! When I first started school in the seventh grade, I wrote down my schedule meticulously in my diary. Why, I don't know, but I did it again in eighth grade and it became a tradition, continued for more pragmatic reasons when I started this blog (it kept my parents from asking repeatedly "When are you in class, again?"). Later on, though, I realized that a lot of times, it's hard to know ahead of time what you're going to find important when you look back on your life. Hence, writing down such mundanities as class schedules.


Monday/Friday
Food Processing: 10:10 - 11:00 AM
Food Packaging: 1:25 - 2:15 PM

Tuesday/Thursday
Food Chemistry: 12:30 - 1:45 PM

Wednesday
Food Processing: 10:10 - 11:00 AM
Food Packaging: 1:25 - 2:15 PM Food Processing Lab: 2:30 - 5:00 PM


So, not quite the same diversity that you used to see in my W & M schedules. That's grad school for you, though; no liberal arts education this time around. It should be an interesting semester, and I'm looking forward to taking my first actual graduate class (Packaging), as the other two (Food Chem and Food Processing) are high-level undergraduate classes. We'll see how things go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home