Monday, May 12, 2008

The Adventurer Apparently Suffers from Hereditary Sartoriasis


I have often recieved comments regarding my choice of wardrobe. Both complimentary and derogatory comments often note the somewhat archaic character it has. Well, there is a good reason for that:














Behold my great-grandfather, F. Scott May, standing with his beloved some half a decade before the stock market took a swan dive. At least good--if eccentric--fashion tastes run in the family.


(More to come, I promise. Some interesting updates from the past weekend, with no small focus on inebriated tree nymphs.)



(I'm still flying.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will, I thought (seriously) when I saw the picture before reading it "hey, who's that girl with Will May?"

I thought you had had "old-time" pictures taken.

-AndyEricson

1:26 AM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

Aaaaand first prize goes to the smart-aleck with the reversible name! :D

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home