Friday, February 22, 2008

Winter Brings Out The Worst In Me

Hmm. Yeah. This hasn't really been a journal lately, I guess. So much has happened between when I last pasted and now that I feel like a catch-up post is both necessary and insufficient, at the same time.

The problem is that it's often not economical to blog at work (*innocent whistling sound here*) but when I get home, I'm tired enough that I don't want to have to put more than two coherent thought processes together.

However, I owe the Future Me that reads this--and whichever friends still log on, only to find (as usual) that I haven't posted anything--more than that. And I do want to write. I have a lot to write about, and a lot to meditate and muse on, and I feel like maybe whatever "block" I've been sort of passively living with is finally coming to an end.

So this, then, is my genuine and non-smartass resolution to write more often, starting this week. I mean it. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

Hi, nice to hear from you. Keep those entries coming, even if only on weekends. Of course I'm not one to talk, with the lamest and most infrequent LJ ever.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home