Friday, September 21, 2007

A Change Of Pace

It occured to me tonight, as I was driving home from housesitting for a bunch of eternally hungry cats, that since I like blogging about wine so much it might be a good idea to devote a separate space to doing so. I'll probably keep talking about my personal insights and experiences with the wine industry as here, but I think that I'd like to sort of keep a running commentary on the state of things in a more...well, not necessarily objective way (since pure objectivity is rarely much fun), but at least a less subjective way. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. We'll see.

Anyway, here it is. For your reading pleasure, at least as far as your pleasure pertains to wine, I give you Half The Bottle Down. This attempt at focussed, subject-driven writing is a foray into relatively uncharted waters, so you're probably guaranteed an entertaining (if spastic and hyperactive) time--I hope.

And, as a cyber-hip film noir detective might say, were he around today, "I'll see you in the comments section, buddy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home