Monday, March 26, 2007

Look on my works, ye mighty, and giggle like delighted children


How does your average William & Mary student spend his Saturday? Don't ask me. Do I look like an average W & M student to you?? This is how I spent MY Saturday:


















I am not alone in my expertise, however. Julia demonstrates her proficiency even as a neophyte in the school of bubble-blowing:














To those of you who have harassed me about my major, I can only respond: "Better living through chemistry--winemaking and bubble-blowing." Top THAT, you doubting Thomases (and English majors).



(I, like my bubbles, am still flying.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice bubbles you got there.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

Thanks. I thought so too.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home