Thursday, April 20, 2006

This week has been awful, but today was wonderful. Even in the face of a PChem test at 7 PM last night and a Biochem test at 8 AM this morning, sat through a PChem class while barely conscious, and lost my notebook an hour before lab--it all seems minor in retrospect, even the two tests seem small. Even the paper I had to write seems small. The weather's nice, my birthday is coming, and I have summer work--research here at the college with Dr. Gary DeFotis (whom I will describe in greater detail another time. He merits a post of his own), from late May to early August. Somehow things to be falling into perspective, gradually, on their own. Which is good. I don't have the strength to force them into perspective at the moment.

Today also saw the fruition (or at least partial fruition) of a project I'd had in mind for some time. I say partial because the pictures didn't turn out exactly the way I'd intended. That's OK, though, because they're still pretty cool. I figure this can be the first installment of the 2006 Spring At William & Mary series. Unlike the past two year's, though, this particular one is by night.
















































1 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

At first I had a hard time making up my mind on which photo is my favorite since each photo has it's own beauty, until finally I had a tie with "Lights" and "Common Glory," but in the end I chose "Lights" as my favorite.

I just wish there are stars though since well, I love stars.

Hi Will! I've been making my random greetings to friends I've missed because of the summer vacation. Although you're not from my school, I still decided to drop by. Hope the climate is better there. It's sweltering here. Horrible, really.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home