Monday, December 05, 2005

Whew. Classes are over, I finished my German paper, and I had my last IA and P-Chem tests. So now I can settle down and relax.



Ha ha! If you believed that, I have some swampland I'd jes' love to sell you. I get to stress out even more now, thanks to impending (comprehensive) P-Chem and IA exams, a take-home German final, and a Poetry portfolio complete with a semester-long journal. Not only that, I have to deal with heartbreaks on multiple levels. It's enough to drive a man to drink. Unfortunately, I'm not 21 and I'm too poor to pay anyone old enough to buy me any beer or liquor that is of above-average quality. So I guess I'll immerse myself in work and studying of various kinds, as well as 16-hour work weekends at the Scotland House. With any luck, I'll come out the other side badly battered and bruised, but not irreperably damaged. However, I think I can say safely that this will be one of the most friggin' hellaciously bad and otherwise uncool exam periods that I've ever experienced, witnessed, or had the misfortune to be involved with. I didn't even think that was possible after last winter, but hey, I guess I just keep raising the bar. Can't wait till the fall semester of 2006.



I’ve run every red light on memory lane
I’ve seen desperation explode into flames
And I don’t want to see it again
From all of these signs saying, "Sorry, But We're Closed"
All the way down the telegraph road...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home