Monday, March 07, 2005

Well. There's nothing like going home to show you how much of a vacation school really is.

I should work that into a song sometime.

Anyways. Yeah. I'm on Spring Break, which the College of William and Mary (in their infinite wisdom) decided should be during the part of the year which is, technically, still winter. My household instituted an up-by-8:30 AM policy while I was away. Which means that I get up earlier than I do on just about any weekday at W & M. To top it all off, my special ed cat Moe got ringworm, which means he's quarantined to the kitchen and music room while we, or "they" for short, clean the place.
At least the house is looking nice now. Which is good, since my friend Dani might be coming down to visit. However, she's not all that great at the whole "keeping in touch" thing, so it might have to wait for some other time. Maybe over the summer.
And I might get to see Lynn in Richmond next weekend, if I get to go in to see Leigha and Jonathan (step niece and nephew).
Other than that, I got nothin'. It's just a matter of keeping a low enough profile that I don't get recruited to do any hard labor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

Profile: not low enough. Bak ta woik.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Dymphna said...

Actually, your mere presence is enjoyable; you wouldn't have to work to earn your position here...

..OTOH, I remind you that you slept in till 11:15 this morning, due to the carelessness of the management.

Oh you of little eyesight: "the house is looking nice now." Not. I'll take you on a tour, you blind bachelor, you.

Nice? Hmph.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home