Sunday, March 13, 2005

Moe ended up having to go to the animal ER this afternoon due to combined problems with his obesity, UT infection, and ringworm. It looks like it's going to end up costing us a lot of money to pull him through this...poor guy. He's in so much pain it's heartbreaking.
And in my rush to get out of the house to go to see him before I left, I ended up leaving my ID and keys by the stairs to my room. Great. Now I need a temporary ID and room key. Luckily, Hank was kind enough to arrange for us to send my cardholder to his mailbox. So at least the temporary arrangements shouldn't last too long.
Pray for Moe the cat. He needs it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arrowatch said...

Sorry about the cat man, that sucks. I hope he pulls through, but I don't know whether the christian god takes pity on animals, so maybe if I pray to an egyptian god... Seriously, though, I can't find any mention of Sasha in this blog! I think I missed something.

1:38 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Oh so Moe was a cat. Sure i'll pray for him via the Christian God.

6:11 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

And thanks for commenting on my blog! Your comments are always in perfect timing. Thanks again!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home