Sunday, February 27, 2005

I just want to go on record as saying: I CANNOT STAND THE OSCARS. It's already akin to paying Hollywood to masturbate all over everyone, but when girls watch it always ends up sounding like this:

"Ohmigawd she's so ugly...why is she with him? He's so hot. Oh but her dress is so cute...do you think I'd look good in it? Green is so NOT her color...and her boobs are too big...she's probably had surgery. Ugh...and her hair...that's so tacky." That's when I want to grab a heavy object and proceed to stomp ass. If I wanted dumb commentary I'd read movie reviews in the student newspaper.

Okay, that's it. My rant's over. I promise, really. Anger has been successfully discharged.

...For now. :-P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess that's why Chris Rock says no one watches the Oscars but women and gays...guess that's why he got into trouble for it, too...

Oscars suck Yuk. Double yuk.

--ykwya

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess that's why Chris Rock says no one watches the Oscars but women and gays...guess that's why he got into trouble for it, too...

Oscars suck Yuk. Double yuk.

--ykwya

11:12 PM  
Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

Moe likes Satie. The CD player is on the floor and he's lying next to it. It's on repeat, so he'll listen to it all night.

You said you didn't like Satie because it didn't go anywhere. Well, Moe likes it for that reason, because he's not going anywhere either.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

I like Satie better than Gershwin.

Moe might like Gershwin, though. Their playing styles are similar.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home