Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'm glad Blogger ate my earlier post, because it was negative and critical and now there's snow on the ground. It would be a damn shame for me to have an unhappy piece on the first day of classes when there's snow.
Plus, I have so much to be happy about. I ate dinner with Lynn, Liz, and Liz's boyfriend Graham who I met for the first time last night. We had a lot of fun--as usual--and afterwards I bought Lynn a toothbrush (very romantic and sensual, I know) and then we got coffee and talked about deep, profound things that I don't feel like putting down because they would only further the image of me as a Hamlet-like overanalyzer.
Today I went to Physics Part II, Gen. Chem Part II, MiliSci Part II (it's Sequel day in the Life of William) and during MS it started snowing. I got to walk through the snow to my lunch date with Lynn, and of course it got us in a silly and random mood. Something about snowfalls that bring out the laughter in all of us...
Oh, yeah, and Study of Language seems like it's going to be an awesome class. It's so geeky I could not fail to love it. If that class were human and female I would propose marriage immediately. That's how cool it seems.
God, I'm a nerd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dymphna said...

Snew in Wmsburg...lovely. Remember feeding the ducks in the snow one February? How you used a huge tonna bread from the restaurant kitchen??

BTW, your profile is a bit out of date. By one semester. If that's important anyway.

If I could have married a college course it would have been the one on Gabriel Marcel. Or maybe Shakespeare.

Throw a few snowballs for me.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home