Thursday, December 02, 2004

This week has been busy, stressful, and fun, all rolled together. On Tuesday I had my Chem Lab final, which was fairly rough...but afterwards I got to go to the Cheese Shop with Elizabeth who was in my section and worked next to me. It was great to finally walk out of the lab and be done with Orgo forever and then go to the Shop (which I haven't been to in forever) with some very excellent company. *insert appropriate emoticon here*
Then on Wednesday I had my usual lunch with Lynn, Liz, Natasha, Chris, Matt, and a few others whose names I cannot remember. It's a wonderful thing when you have a set routine for meals--used to be I'd eat breakfast with Tex, have lunch with Hank and Ben and Alan, and dinner with a bunch of the Tali crew. Now it's--or rather, it was, since the last week is upon us--lunch with Hank and Max and Ben on Tuesday/Thursday and lunch with Lynn, Liz et al on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Anyway...that's a rambling way of saying that I like eating lunch with the Monroe girls and their cohort.
And then today we had our last Physics lab which was thankfully simple and quick and painless, etc. Kevin, our TA, was nice enough to invite us over to the Green Leafe at 7:00 for dinner. Only six of us--me, Chelsea, Marnie, Stacy, Kevin, and some kid whose name escapes me--showed up, but it was fun anyway. I got a blackened chicken wrap--the first sandwich I've ever had with lettuce on it. Can this really mean that times are changing? When Will voluntarily eats a sandwich with vegetables on it, can other miracles be far behind...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

Pigs are flying! Hell has frozen over!! Jamie bathed!!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

And Michael Moore has admitted Bush won the election fair and square!

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/30/93015.shtml

Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2004 9:28 a.m. EST
Michael Moore: 'Bush Got More Votes'

Democrat conspiracy mongers currently pushing for a recount in Ohio in hopes of overturning the presidential election got no help last night from conspiracy monger-in-chief, Michael Moore, who told "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno that President Bush won the contest fair and square.


Asked why Democratic hopes went up in smoke on Election Day, Moore said simply, "I think Bush got more votes."

Story Continues Below



"The Republicans - I'll give them this - they had a story to tell," the Bush-bashing filmmaker conceded. "The Democrats, oftentimes, aren't very good at telling a story."
Moore explained:

"And the [Bush] story was: Out of the ashes of September 11 rose one man. And he stood on the rubble of lower Manhattan with a bullhorn and he said, 'I will protect you.' And he did. And we were never attacked again."

--the aforementioned Michael Moore

Wow. If he keeps this up, I may have to discard my long held-disgust for the man.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home