Friday, November 05, 2004

Okay, I know it's a bit early for this type of thing, but here are my predictions for my end-of-the-semester grades:

Orgo: B-/B. It looks as though unless by some miracle I start getting A's on tests, I'm going to have somewhere in the low B range.
Physics: A-. I'm being a bit optimistic here--it could be a B+, but I doubt I'll get any lower. I've been acing the tests (A- average there), I have a B+ in the homeworks, and Labs are going fairly smoothly. Unless I suddenly tank, I should be fine.
Linear Algebra: B+/A-. It's probably going to be a B+, though I suppose an A- is possible. It all depends on the final. I did okay on the midterm, and so far my test average is fairly good (95, 75, 95--kind of balances out to a high B). This is one that will be determined by the layout (not necessarily the material within) of the final.
Archaeology: B-/B. To be completely honest, I have to say I expect a B- in this class. I like it, it's fun, it appeals to me, but it's low on my priority list. I set out to do well in Orgo and ace Physics, and so far I am achieving both those goals. A low B in Archo would be jes' fine with me.
Military Science: A. It had better NOT be an A-. I put a lot of energy and passion into that class, and CPT Mensch damn well knows it. Hell, I'm not even in ROTC and I know more than a bunch of the kids in my class (hey, I was honest in criticism of myself, I can be honest in approval of myself too). I expect either an A or a REALLY HIGH A-.

So there. This is my predicted outcome of classes at large. If this holds true, I could end up with a ~3.0 GPA by the end of first semester. Let us hope...

2 Comments:

Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

You have forgotten the fact that all your grades will be subject to a "Republican Discount" -- that is, lowered a half-grade because you voted for Bush.

Bad luck, amigo!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

So I really got a B+ last semester??

The funny thing is, being a Republican right now just about anywhere but academia or the news media would guarantee that I am in the majority. It's funny that the 'most hated president' got a plurality of votes and gained seats in the Senate and House during his re-election AND his midterms.

Paradoxes, anyone?

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home