Tuesday, November 02, 2004

For those of you who might be puzzled by the new layout of the Blog, the TR series is an amatuerish attempt a photo montage, made up of various combinations of the 224 pictures I took last year during my stay at Taliaferro Hall, courtesy of The College of William & Mary established 1693 so help me God until death do us part. *ahem* Anyway, I try to balance pictures that have sentimental significance (a picture of the Tower? Who else but me cares?) with those that have humouous content (any of the ones containing Tyler). I hope they meet with your approval, or at least with your indifference. It's something new to occupy my time, and no doubt I'll find a middle ground, but right now I plan on going crazy with the photos.
On another note, my nephew visited this weekend. He was disappointed that we couldn't find a real college party to go to--it seems all the frats were out of town on their Pledge Retreats. We went over to the Spanish House for the dance party but it didn't quite meet our fancy, so we just stayed up late again, playing video games, downloading music, and doing various things on EBaumsWorld. Hopefully, next time he comes down I can bring him to a real party.
And no, I don't plan on getting my nephew wasted. I'm sick, but not that sick. I just want him to get a full taste of the college experience: sleeping in, bad food, and wild parties.
What? You mean those aren't the three most important elements of my four years here? Well, damn, what are we paying ten grand a year for, then?

5 Comments:

Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

Wot's this "we", white boy?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

Who do you think is going to pay the loans, huh? Joe paid his...I'll damn well be paying mine. That makes it a "we" effort.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

I know that. It's just fun to tickle your elmo a li'l bit...

5:20 PM  
Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

PS look at this!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Dymphna said...

Those are good pictures. I have a suggestion, though. Perhaps the lights could be turned up a bit to get more clarity. Like maybe emailing them to someone who could do it and send them back to you all 'fixed.'

Also, how about a link to a page with nothing but pictures. There's room on chromatism and you could provide links on your blog. You could offer disks to some of your old crowd. Nominal fee to cover cost,etc..

Just some ideas. I gotta get back to my essay on Islam and feminism. Yeah, it is fun. I just read yours and Andrew's views on women from last year. I believe one of you quoted the Heisenberg Principle.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home