Thursday, October 28, 2004

And now for a real, actual, honest to God post. With words and everything. And no pictures. Imagine that.
Yesterday was very good. I had a kind of nerve-wracking Physics lecture in which the professor reviewed the test and I estimated my score to be around an 82. Imagine how I felt when I got it back and it was a 92. (Note: the class average was a 63.) Anyways, so then I had MiliSci, in which I got my paper back uncommented on--an interesting story, that. CPT Mensch just stopped reading after the sixth paper, saying that he'd "read enough." I talked to him afterwards and it turned out my paper wasn't one of them, so I'm just going to proofread it and give it back pretty much as is. Whatev.
Then I went out for coffee and shopping with Liz and Lynn. I met them, by a happy turn of chance, in the UC during lunch. Afterwards Lynn said she wanted to go for a walk so I took her and Liz to Aromas, where I got a peppermint square and a tribe mocha. Then Lynn and Liz decided they wanted to go book and stationery shopping. (I got caught up in the fever; I bought a book called "The Finicky Cat" at the bookstore and a fountain pen at the stationery store.)
But yeah...I love spending time with interesting, funny, smart, and attractive women. It kind of just makes (made) my Wednesday.
And now my Thursday is made because I am acing Physics and have the Phi Mu Alpha formal to look forward to. Wheeee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

Hey, dese babes, dey be nice babes, too, yess?

6:21 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

Oh aye squire. Know wot I mean? Eh? Eh? Wink wink?

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home