Monday, September 20, 2004

No alarms and no surprises please...

Well, as you might have guessed, I've been really busy lately. Went out on Friday night for a Sons of Liberty (Libertarian group on campus) party, which turned into a Remnant business meeting. The Remnant is the Conservative newspaper here at W & M and I'm now a member...supposd to have an article written by Friday. Eeeeek. But the party was fun--we hung out, drank a lot (I personally didn't get tanked, but a lot of people did), and met this freshman named Kelly who's an extreme libertarian from Louisa County who likes 80's metal. Interesting find there.
Saturday I didn't do much at all. I hung out most of the day just goofing around, and in the evening I went over to Danny Brother's room. Dave and his friend Nathan were over there and had lit up two joints, so I sat as far away as possible. I'm still not sure what the effects of second-hand marijuana smoke are and I don't care to find out. Anyway, a bunch of frat guys came in and starting singing along to country music, so I vamoosed as quickly as was possible.
And then yesterday I finally buckled down to work and studying for this hideous week which is now ahead of me. Ick. I can't wait till it's over...I have two quizzes, two tests, and three labs due this week. What fun this semester is looking to be...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Deacon Mushrat: advise you to take last names off post re: toking. Not a good idea.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

Danny wasn't toking, and I didn't put the other two's names.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home