Saturday, July 03, 2004

I feel a little guilty for not putting up any posts more often...but really, there's been nothing really to talk about. My job involves building a passive solar house out in Schuyler, VA. We've finished putting up the rafters and are getting ready to wrap up putting the 2x4's over top of them before sheeting the whole damn mess with half-inch plywood. That's going to be fun. Except not. Plywood is the devil when you have to lift sheet after sheet of it two or three stories.
But that's basically it. Since the house is passive solar and it's summertime we're under the blazing Virginia sun pretty much all the time we're there. Only on overcast or cloudy days do we get any respite. And usually then it rains so we have to pack up it anyway.
As for the girl situation...well...there may be something developing. Usually I end up jumping the gun so I'm trying desperately not to get my hopes up. But all I've been able to do for so long is hope--it's hard to break the habit.
So that's my summer in a nutshell, so far. Enough to make me wish for school to start again. As if I wasn't already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home