Wednesday, April 07, 2004

So yeah, this is going to be a complaint post. More specifically, a complaint post about The Roommate. He comes barging into the room at 3:00 last night, literally as I'm falling asleep. Naturally, he goes straight for the computer and commences tapping away. I ask him to please have it off in ten minutes--a reasonable request since I have a 10:00 class. He answers in a rude tone of voice that he'll go to bed when he's finished his post. After fifteen minutes I realized that he wasn't going to bed anytime soon so I went downstairs and turned off the power to our room. Looking back now, that was probably not the best move, considering that I want an end to all this bullshit; however, considering that my night was pretty much shot by that point (i.e., being woken up and kept awake past the critical hour of 3 AM), I wasn't at my emotional best--especially when my night is shot at 3:00 in the morning.
At any rate, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say that I'm appalled and amazed by my roommate's narcissistic, egotistical, thoughtless, rude, irresponsible, hypocritical, and otherwise selfish and immature behavior. For someone who blathers on so much about how people shouldn't disrupt your lifestyle and how you have a need to express yourself, you display a lack of comprehension of others' need to do the same. But then again, I'd expect no less from someone with such a feeble grasp of the feelings and needs of those around you. For God's sake, you're 18--learn to at least ACT like an adult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home