Friday, April 02, 2004

Looks like it's going to be a good weekend. Katie stopped IM'ing me--I think she finally got the idea that I don't want anything to do with her. However, flashbacks from December started again, so it looks like I've regressed somewhat. At least I have Tali to keep me grounded in reality and healthy in mind and spirit. Also, Adam Block (friend from EYC) is coming down from VCU to hang out, so should be a good time.
In other news...I usually don't blog about noteworthy girls, especially with my parents--and perhaps teachers--reading, but I met this really neat girl who happens to be in both my Chem Lab and my Calc III class. Her name's Heather and she's really nice, and Danni and I usually consult her and her lab partner on Thursdays. Speaking of which, I could be wrong, but it always seems like more people are consulting me and Danni for help or confirmation of problem sets or whatever. Which is sort of weird, because sometimes I feel like we're the clueless ones--always asking questions, breaking glassware, laughing too hard or whatever. Oh well. Maybe they consult other people just as much, but I'd rather think it was because we're seen as the "smart ones." I need SOMEthing to feel good about, dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home