Sunday, March 21, 2004

*Sigh* What a week coming up...I have to take that lousy, no-good, stupid, crummy Orgo test tomorrow. I'm going to try to get to bed at a decent hour but I really doubt I will. Electrophilic additions can go to Hell as far as I'm concerned. And so can alkenes. And cycoalkenes. And...and...
Okay, never mind. I also have to try to patch things up with Emily--feeling sort of bad about our little tiff the other week. God knows I hate confrontation--I think I'd sooner sacrifice "being in the right" for peace of mind in a relationship. But then again, if being right was all I wanted...well, I guess sometimes you have to be willing to give up what's true for what's needed. Sometimes it pays not to have too much pride about certain things; the trick is knowing when giving up pride will yield the happiest results.
At any rate...the quantum point for this week will be tomorrow. Or, in Organic terms, the Rate Determining Step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home