Thursday, February 12, 2004

In which a young man's thoughts turn to Lunch
...Er, that is, waltzing. Yes, it's true; I now know how to waltz. However, said knowledge does not imply skill or enthusiasm--although I admit it is an adrenaline-rush sort of activity. However, it would be much more enjoyable if I could guarantee a lack of mistakes. So now I'm ready for Waltz Ball, hopefully. Though it remains to be seen if I can carry this off wearing a suit with my partner wearing a dress...hmm...let's just say a ripping sound is not hoped for but is expected.
Also, we have now determined that Tyler is the Savior of Mankind. We have discussed establishing The First Church of Tyler merely because he is The Man. We have seen him making the lame see, the blind hear, and the deaf walk. Danny Wysong's chronic leprosy was cured after Tyler laid his hands upon him. There was a weeping girl sitting outside the Wren Building; Tyler touched her cheek and said, "Be at peace," and now that girl is the president of General Motors.
And thank God for midnight coffee runs. That's all I'm saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home