Monday, February 23, 2004

Drawn to the F.I.R.E.

I found a copy of The Remnant downstairs. Picked it up--in the front was printed ..."[our first goal] is to advance a positive vision of a conservative philosophy and a convincing rebuttalt to the dangers and fallacies of radical western thought on campus."
YAY! Right?
A conservative newspaper, on campus? Geez, I've gotta join this. And Will Coggin's on it--he lives next door to me! He can put in the good word and...
Flip to the last article, a defense of General Anthony Zinni.
"It is conceivable that neoconservatives like Douglas Feith, Wolfowitz, and Perle were the major backers of the War and were able to persuade people like Cheney (who hasn't had a single original thought since assuming office) and our dimwitted president to attack Iraq."
The bad sentence structure aside--where am I supposed to turn? Is it now a postulate that George Bush is a drooling moron? That the War was the fault of those dastardly Zionist Neocon Jooz? Where the hell am I supposed to go for reasoned debate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home