Sunday, January 25, 2004

Went to see Iolanthe last night. Lauren, Liz, Catherine, Andy "Idaho" Badke, and I managed to get miraculous last-minute tickets, and it was lucky we did--it was a hilarious rendition of the play, with all kinds of references to William and Mary. Including a love song sung by the Fairy chorus to Timmy J Sullivan. All in all a very enjoyable evening.
Then today I did some homework and realized that we haven't covered the entire section yet, so that got put on hold. Revelling in my new-found freedom, I indulged in playing "Halo," a first-person shooter that a lot guys here are addicted to. It's really quite insane.
And now it's snowing. Yay for Williamsburg in the winter--it's very beautiful outside. I can't wait to go to dinner and walk through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home