Thursday, January 22, 2004

First day of classes done with! Organic Chem and English seem okay...though Andy Idaho thinks Orgo is gonna get intense later on. Oh well, we can deal. This semester has got to be better.
Not much to do. I did part of my English reading and played "Lunch Money" with Adam and Will. Basically you just whomp on other people with moves like Uppercut, Roundhouse, Jab, and Stomp until they lose all their hit points. The cards illustrated with scary gothic-style photography of little girls in flowered dresses with sweet grins and various weaponry. I think the most frightening is the one with the chick holding a knife behind her back.

Okay, so that doesn't sound scary, but trust me it's mad CREEPY. I'll see if I can get a shot of it up on here.

Then I spent a long time watching Dave play Medal of Honor: Front Lines. We discovered that the Wehrmacht cannot shoot but makes up for it by being stupid. Quien sabe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home