Thursday, August 28, 2003

It's about 6:45 by my watch. I'm going to have to post these things pretty regularly or else my memories of the day will vanish like a Frenchman who hears the word "gesundheit." (I don't know why I study the f-ing language, considering I can't stand the country. My dormmates and I decided, after a poll, that we took it because it sounded cool and might attract women.)
Unless I want a repeat of last night, I'm going to have to get dinner pretty soon. Don't get me wrong, a meatball sub at 12:15 AM in the rain has a certain novelty, but not twice in a row. A few trips like that will beat the rules of proper nutrition into you, sonny boy!
The only slightly interesting thing that happened today was that I walked Sarah (A.K.A. Knocko A.K.A. Hot-Lips) to the Library and helped her understand how to use the cool bookshelf things that you turn with a crank. (Mmmm...cranks.) She was visibly impressed by my limited knowledge of the library, but refused to go anywhere near Crim Dell with me because she was afraid that I was going to try to force her hand on the marriage issue. I told her it was her call, but that I figured it was worth a try.
Funny story...Gabby walked in and asked us if we had a bug problem. I said no, nothing besides the one sitting next to me. She explained that she meant ants or termites, to which I said that he was a close relative. Unfortunately, it was lost on her.
(sigh)
All right, so this has the interest level of a piece of soggy WonderBread. You read the description--consider the just punishment for your lack of prudence.
Well, to make it up to you, maybe tomorrow I'll do something like throw a vending machine down the stairs or drop water balloons from a third story roof.
(Eyebrows raised in the general direction of my father)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home